FIREWALL PARTITIONSInsurer Approved Firewall Systems Supplied & Installed
The ideal choice for warehouse partitions, cooking rooms, stairwells, boundary walls, ceilings, fire escape corridors and data centres.
Our fire barrier walls can also act as noise screens and soundproof walls.
We specify the latest UK manufactured non-combustible composite panels to create passive fire protection solutions up to 4 hours. Our fire barrier walls are the ideal choice for warehouse partitions, factory dividers, temporary wall dividers, cooking rooms, stairwells, boundary walls, ceilings, fire escape corridors and data centres. They can also be used to act as noise screens and soundproof walls.
We are audited by the LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board) and certified to LPS1500 standards for installing fire resisting compartmentation systems. This provides assurance to the client that our fire retardent walls are installed to a recognised standard.
McVeigh Projects can offer a complete turnkey solution by integrating fire doors, fire stopping and secondary steel into the firewall system where required.
Firewall System Benefits:
- Speed of installation – Over traditional methods such as block & stud wall construction.
- Pre-finished surface – No wet trades. Hygienic food safe finishes available.
- Excellent fire performance – Up to 4 hours fire resistance can be achieved, making our firewall suitable for anyone requiring a 4 hour rated wall (and more than meeting the requirements of a 3, 2 or 1 hour rated fire wall).
- Demountable – Wall panels can be dismantled and relocated.
- Insurer approved – Fire wall panels are tested & approved to LPS 1181, LPS 1208 and FM approved to 4882 and 4880.
- Long spans – Up to 12m spans means secondary steelwork can be reduced or eliminated.
- Thermally efficient – U values as low as 0.17W/m2K.
- Low environmental impact – Fully recyclable at end of life.
- Acoustic Performance – Superior sound absorption over lightweight screening.
For a Free Quote please call 0161 368 7700, or complete the enquiry form by following the link below.